CORONA-VIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
As per Government Rules and Regulations Domestic and Commercial Cleaning Services can be continued and it is also recommended and necessary that every individual should keep their Home and Offices Cleaned on a regular basis.
Keeping the official guidelines & social distancing in mind we deliver the cleaning service safely for all our clients.
During this (COVID-19) Pandemic & Unconditional situation we are taking the best precautions ensuring safety for both our clients and cleaning member staffs.
- Cleaners should not attend any service if someone at their home is having Coronavirus symptoms.
- Clients should not request for a cleaning service if someone at their home is having coronavirus symptoms.
- An email notification will be forwarded to the client post booking for their service with the arrival date and time of the cleaner to the location.
- While the cleaner is providing the service, we request our clients to stay in a different room and maintain a social distancing of 2 meters.
- Cleaners should carry enough sanitization products and ensure that they are keeping themselves well sanitized before/during and after the cleaning service.
- Cleaners should use disposable face mask and PPE kits while proving the cleaning service and ensure to safely dispose it post service.
- Depending on the cleaning location if it is possible, cleaners should open the windows and turn on extractor fans for ventilation.
- Extra attention should be paid by the cleaners to the high touch areas like door, cupboard handles, tables, countertops, TV remotes, light switches, power outlets inside and outside premises.
- It is recommended for both clients and cleaners to wash the mop covers and cleaning cloths at High Temperature (60C+) after every use.
Neat and Tidy Cleaning Specialist Ltd is specialized in all sort of domestic and commercial cleaning service. Please feel free to contact us at 07740193450 & 02071013504 if you require any further assistance from Monday to Sunday 7 am-7 pm.